Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"4.5" Month Wellness Exam


Today Darby had her 4 month wellness exam along with her second DTaP. She's only gained an oz since her last visit, which I guess is normal (even though she's been eating like a fiend). Her new weight is 13.7oz...2.1lbs bigger since dad left. 25.25 inches long. The shot was no big deal as the Darbs took it like a pro. I think she wanted to cry a bit but she turned that frown upside down and started giggling before the nurse even had a chance to put the band aid on. I swear, she loves the doctor's office! Little does she know....



She has been such a joy the past two weeks! Dad needs to come home quick because I swear I blink and she either changes or I miss something cool/funny/sweet... Video just isn't doing her justice!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: