Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Happy Mother's Day to all of those mommies out there! I'd like to thank my mamacita for everything she has done and still is doing for me! Your sacrifices have not gone unwarranted! Love you and see you in a week!
Cheers to Mamma Lou as well! You are the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for. Thanks for giving me my Tone!!
Our Darbs is one lucky and spoiled grandbaby...that's for SURE!!!

Tony wasn't able to be here for the weekend but Darby and I had fun non-the-less. We've got A LOT of celebrating to do next week when our familly will finally be back together again. VACATION!!!

Brunch at the O'Club this morning with the Rae Fam.  Great friends!
Yes, I let Darby have her first Capri Sun...there's no turning back now! Hey..it's birthday party fun.  What's a mom to do? 
I think she may have a mouthful of sand in this pic.  Hale Koa Beach
 
Kids and Cupcakes.  Happy 4th Birthday Taylor Jones!
 
She loves her party favors!  Crazy little rockstar...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara said...

OMG! Get that Capri Sun loving baby and those rock star sunglasses over here. PRONTO!