Friday, July 9, 2010

Parade Madness!!

Where we goin' now mom???
 Dad had to work on July 5th, due to the RIMPAC exercise, so Darby and I walked down to the Kailua Freedom Parade.  It was her first parade, and boy did she have a BLAST!  Sugar, sugar everywhere!  Horsies, and dogs galore.  I will venture to say that she was in her element hamming it up for the goodies that were passed out... :)

Taking it all in...
A big Hawaiian...
 
It was a scorcher!
Darby did not want to sit still as we waited for the parade to begin.  I was definitely working up a sweat!
 
Her first Otter Pop...courtesy of Mufi Hanaman
How does this thing work??
Chowing down on the gold fish.
Hammin' it up!!!  Couldn't quite capture her dancing to the music.
Fascinated with the horsies.
What are all of these mom???  How cool!!  That was my cue to pack up and leave :)

Well, that concludes our 4th of July mini weekend.   Too bad Tony couldn't be at the parade...such a bummer as usual!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Z said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! So dang cute I smiled so big looking at these. It makes me wanna cry how cute she is. I do miss you guys so. Hahaha "sugar, sugar, everywhere!" when you take close-up pics of her face se looks like Mommy Z/Oma
Ambs

Molly Marisa said...

I am not kidding she gets cuter in every post. You two seem like best buddies! How fun. Hope all is well out there in the sunshine!