MISS PERSONALITY!!
Darby is a HAM. Her smile/grin is contagious and that giggle of hers...oh man! I can't get enough and it makes me sad that family and friends are so far away, because pictures and a video here and there just don't do "Her Hamness" any justice...
Notes to myself so that I'll NEVER forget these PRECIOUS, simple, MOMENTS...:
- Darby the busy body. One minute she's in the cupboard taking out all of the tupperware, then all of a sudden she's bringing me a pair of her shoes from the bedroom that she wants to wear?? Wait, now she's outside "pruning" my plants?? I can't keep up ~~~~
- Darby the jibber jabberer. She's so matter-of-fact and the sounds she makes...too cute!
- The random, out of nowhere, hugs and kisses. They melt my heart. (I got a lot of these today!)
- Running to me, arms open wide, when she hasn't seen mama in a while. I'll never get tired of that...
- Darby the ROCKER! She's a dancing fiend the minute music fills the air. LOVE IT!!! We dance to our iPod playlist at least once a week.
- Darby the waiver and the clapper. She loves to clap when she follows my directions or accomplishes something COOL.
- Darby the ANIMAL LOVER. She and Sadie Dog are the best of friends. Actually, I think Sadie makes her laugh more than anyone else.
- Darby's cute little tongue - It's always out when she's focusing...it's just so little.
- My little water chugger. I love the way she holds her sippy as she drinks out of the straw. Her tiny little hands can't fit around the whole cup.
- Darby the nurturer. She sure takes care of her babies...puts them in her car seat, high chair, stroller...dresses them, feeds them and covers them with little blankies. She's going to be a great big sister someday.
- My little cuddler. I love the way she places her blankie on my shoulder, grabs her baby, and then lays her head on my shoulder as we get those last cuddles and songs in before bed. I LOVE HER!
Darby, my perfect angel baby dumplin. I hope to never forget these simple moments...they don't last forever...

2 comments:
That picture is TO DIE FOR! I love, love, love!!
This is so sweet Brit! She is getting bigger and more cute every day.
Post a Comment