Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life is Good

Tone and I were a little nervous about Boise State being on the cover of the College Football Preview...the curse of the cover.  I suppose the curse has been broken?  Monday's win against VaTech couldn't have been sweeter!

Cliche yet so true..."Once a Bronco, Always a Bronco!"  That has even deeper meaning for a former student athlete...I know my "peeps" out there would agree :) 



So, with Monday starting out the week in grand fashion, the mood around our house has been rather upbeat.  I was driving behind a jeep today with a tire cover that read "Life is Good."  Touche!  I also just came across a nice little positive note while doing my evening blog reading.  I'm surrounded by good joojoo, so I'll go ahead and pay it forward! 



2 comments:

Molly Marisa said...

I just love it. And the Broncos around the WORLD are all over! We are in the bahamas now and (of course I'm wearing all my gear around) and have gotten so many compliments. Even met an old bsu bball coach! Love those Broncos!

Kristin said...

I love the quote(s) at the end... great advice! :)