Friday, November 12, 2010

Veteran's Day

While you're sitting at home tonight enjoying your FREEDOM, take a moment to toast one for those who have served and are currently serving.  At the moment  I'm toasting to the WARRIORS abroad since a handful of dear friends just left yesterday for another 7 month deployment in the sandbox.  THANK YOU and see you soon!

On another related note...yesterday was a special day for the "few and the proud."  Happy 235th Birthday Marines!!!  Tony is in Yuma right now, so I'm missing tonight's Marine Corps Ball...oh well.  I'll just have to count on the Red Lion girls to drink a few for me:)

I'm a PROUD military spouse who loves this country, and it's great to be a part of something SOOOOO much bigger than myself.  It's great to be a Marine Corps Wife!

"Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem.” -Ronald Reagan













No comments: