Anyway, while Tony has been suffering in 45 degree weather, Darbs and I have been soaking up life in paradise...Yuma style.
Dinsmore Farm.
Story time in the wheat fields, dirt, and tractors...PARADISE!
| It took a while to warm up to this beast, but once settled I couldn't get her out! Sister looks good driving a tractor! |
| Filling Ella's purse with farm dirt never looked so fun. |
![]() |
| The hiking boots came out for this date :) |
Today's workout was a video. When Darb's is with me (which has been often), my options for a good, uninterrupted workout are limited. I LOVE seeing her jump around the room with me, grabbing her toy mariachi's as weights, lunging away making sure her knees don't go over her toes, watching the screen while doing crazy moves with her legs and arms...it's priceless really. But mama pays a teenie tiny price for working out with a two year old...and that's interruption.
While squatting away, I had to tie her ballet shoes twice (need to glue those suckers). Heaven forbid she continues play with untied ballet shoes?? I paused the video at one point to scold her for taking the heavy, long curtain rod, (that still needs to be hung) for the 3rd time. Swinging that around was just flat out dangerous...Sadie, along with a glass table almost got wiped out. Oh yeah, and everytime I got down for pushups, she thought it was horsie ride time...I'm not in that good of shape.
I really wanted to finish my workout, so I bribed once again...
| All of the DQ's in Yuma have the vintage feel. I don't think Hawaii had a DQ, so maybe this is the standard look? Either way, I like it! |
| Goofball...hammin' it up as usual. |
Oh, and I'll continue to bribe - ALL DAY LONG!
Another day in paradise indeed!



2 comments:
I always LOVE your posts! Glad you are enjoying life in Yuma! I had no idea Tony would be gone so much! But it sounds like you and Darby have a fun routine! We miss you!
I love reading yours as well Karla:). Tony's traveling should be winding down now, but a busy few months non-the-less. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment