Not much has happened since my last entry. I'm going to get the first ultrasound on Tuesday morning...with that will come some relief that there really is a wee little babe growing inside of me and that I'm not just bloated and gaining weight for no reason. My appetite is non existent for the most part and the energy/motivation part of me is definitely lacking, but other than that I'm feeling pretty good. Today was the first time I did my workout on the bike and felt really winded. I guess that could be the tons of extra blood that is circulating through my body??? However, a workout always energizes me for the evening!
I'm still working on Tony to write a little something about his "pregnancy" experiences for the blog...we'll see. He mentioned the other night how he's excited to have a baby...this is right after having dinner with some friends and their one month old...tossing the baby back and forth trying to keep him calm throughout the night :) I'll take that as a true sign that he's ready!! For those of you who don't know, Tony the instigator/wrestler is a big teddy bear who likes to cuddle...a baby is the perfect thing for him. (He's going to kill me for saying this.)
Anyway, we've decided to switch my insurance and see a doctor in Kailua rather than make the Honolulu trip out to the Tripler Army Hospital...just a personal preference. This should make it easier for Tony to make the appointments, and Castle hospital is literally down the street from our home. The doctor I'll be seeing came highly recommended from a good friend of mine, so I'm feeling good about things now that the decision has been made.
Well, that's about it for now. Tuesday is the big day...I'm a little bit anxious. Chao until then...
