
Well, the Darbs once again spent a Saturday with the ladies at a cake making class! Our friend Tracy's mother-in-law was in town for her grandson's birth and since she's the cake making expert they thought it would be fun to have some of us over to eat and bake. Why would we pass up such a thing? Darby of course joined me since we're BFF's and boy did she have a blast...not to mention she met another little boyfriend who is just three weeks old. Ayden. I only baked half a sheet of vanilla cake since I'm the only one at home eating...that would be BAD! The frosting is coconut butter cream...oh so delicious yet very rich. With Halloween right around the corner I thought I would be festive...why not? So, we've got a picture of me frosting the cake...notice the orange border...supposedly you never frost a cake without putting some sort of a border. (I just learned that.) The other shots are of the Darbs hangin' out listening to the gossip, the girl's all decorating away, mom and daughter, and then Darby in her new ladybug jammies reading before bed. She was lovin' her ladybug feet. Too cute! I must add that Darby is at such a fun age right now...laughin' like crazy, rolling around the house, and sucking on her toes. Tony really needs to hurry home!!



1 comment:
Hi Britt! Love the blog! I got the address from Lib. Darby is a doll and it looks like you are fitting into mommyhood just perfectly! Cherish all of those memories!
Post a Comment