Darby found an EGG!!!
There was an egg sitting out in plain sight...just for the Darbs!
Trying to keep up with the big kids!

Who cares about the eggs with Chocolate inside. I want to eat the leaf.
Trying to keep up with the big kids!
Who cares about the eggs with Chocolate inside. I want to eat the leaf.
Sitting at the brunch table. She kept me VERY busy.
Yesterday was Darby's first Easter Sunday. Tone is up in Yuma for another 5 or so weeks, so the Darbs and I had a girl's day...again! My intention was to get up and go to the 630 Sunrise Service on the beach, but that didn't happen. We missed a morning rainbow and hula dancers :( Oh well...maybe next year.
We did spend the afternoon with the ladies of 363 who have the hubbies that are currently deployed. Champagne Brunch at the O'Club at Hickam AFB and then an Easter Egg Hunt for the kiddos. Bottomless mimosas makes for a very relaxing afternoon...

1 comment:
She is adorable Brit! The flower is so stylish :)
Post a Comment