Monday, February 21, 2011

4 years ago...

Wow, it's been over 4 years since our big move out to PARADISE!  What a blessing it has been to have had the Hawaii experience.  Going through old pictures tonight was somewhat nostalgic?  Bittersweet maybe?  I haven't looked at these for probably 4 years...A LOT has happened since then...
With our departure date quickly approaching I thought it fitting to muse over some of our Hawaii firsts:

Kaneohe Bay Base Housing.  Our temporary home was surrounded by beaches.  This AZ girl never thought a 2 minute walk would EVER get her to the beach.  That was awesome!

The SandBar=Heavenly.  I've probably made it out there 10+ times and still can't get enough.  One of my FAVES!



Our first mainland visitors.  Jordan, Jesse and Jen.  They didn't waste anytime...taking full advantage of the Hawaii Connection...I think our household goods beat them here by a week!  Ha!  Boating out to the Sandbar...
  


The low tide at the bar...when the tide comes in this sandbar/island disappears under about 2 feet  of crystal clear water.
Megan and Felicia...the Salty Wives who showed me the ropes.

Aww...the Sound of FREEDOM.  The CH53D that brought us here:)


No comments: