Ok...this is my first attempt at bloggin' so here it goes! I received an informative email from big sis T today recommending I set up a blog so that family and friends can be with Tony, myself, Saders, and the Babester (That's still so weird to think!) in "spirit" as we embark on adventures to come here in Hawaii. I can always count on T to send me links for only the best in wedding planning, household shopping, and now baby stuff! Keep um' coming Tar-Tar!!
So, now you know the news! I found out after taking a home pregnancy test at my good friend Roz's house. She went onto Webmd.com after asking me a few questions about "things" and sure enough webmd told us a pregnancy test may be warranted. Roz got in her jeep right away and drove me to the Marine Mart...I guess we had to find out that second! Anyway, sure enough the little positive sign came up within seconds...I called Tone right away and the rest is history. Tony and I were both in shock! It's kind of like no matter how much planning is involved you're still surprised with the outcome. Actually, I'm in shock as I write this...crazy!
I went to the clinic yesterday to take another Preg. test and that came out positive as well...so, we're now 4 weeks, 4 days pregnant (maybe) and the due date is May 21st. Whoa!! The adventure begins!
Tony's so excited and is as cute as ever! He's going to make sure everything is done by the book...no worries there!! Things are good!
More to come....gotta go potty...again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay! I love it! You have a gift for blogging, dear sister.
What a great way to keep us posted!
Since we are so far away this will let us feel more connected.
I still DONT GET what a blog is. Anyways, Im so excited to get the baby every fashionable necessity or accessory from blankies to hats to heels to hair clips to clothes to shoes to toys to bibs...oh finally im gonna be an aunt to a human!!! Glad you figured out how to leave a comment mommy b/c i just did :)
Post a Comment