Well, the first weekend knowing we are pregnant is about to come to a close. Friday night we decided to go out for a little bit of Italian at Zias here in Kailua Town. I was ready to grub it up on some shrimp pasta with a buttery garlic wine sauce, but Tony wasn't too much of a fan...you see...the sauce had the word WINE in it! How cute! I tried to explain how those sauces are usually simmered and cooked to reduction where there really isn't any alcohol left in the liquid...hey, I read it in my book as well :) So, he proceeded to order the sauted mushrooms (in a buttery garlic wine sauce) as an appetizer for us to share...yummy...couldn't wait to gobble them up! As I dipped the mushroom in the creamy garlic goodness, Tony stopped me in mid dip and scraped off most of the sauce...I was cracking up in my head. I'm still not sure if he was joking or serious. In any case, I ate up half the mushrooms minus some of the sauce that smelled and tasted SOOOO good! Man, I'm salivating as we speak!
That's pretty much the only pregnancy related incident that happened all weekend. Oh wait, he does call me PW now. Tone's all about the nicknames...Pregnant Wife.
So, the first real doc appointment is this coming Friday. Hopefully, we'll have more info to report. Maybe a picture or two. I keep forgetting my camera.
Life is going on as usual and I really sometimes forget that a human being is growing inside of me...I guess that's a good thing since the symptoms have all been minor so far.
We do have to do a shout out to the Boise State Football team...they beat Oregon at Oregon on Saturday...no big whoop!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys are too cute. I can totally picture this entire exchange. Love the blog!!
Tony, Tony!...you are too much! Good blogging job Britt!
Post a Comment