Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Day of Love!


It was definitely a Happy Day of Love for me:

1.  I heard from Tony yesterday...Valentines Day in Afghanistan.
2.  I received the best hug ever when I walked in to help decorate sugar cookies with Darby's class. Pink gooey frosting hugs are the best :)
3.  I FINALLY got our plane tickets from DMO...we'll officially be off island in a month...I can take a breath. 
4.  I had dinner, wine and cupcakes with a couple of great military friends whose hubbies are also gone.  I love my military ohana.
5.  I get to sneak into Darby's room one more time before slumber...be still my heart.

And now I'm sitting here watching Bachelor as Brad and the girls frolic in Anguilla - Finding myself making "Tony" comments...Seriously?


Happy Day of Love!

Hey girl hey...excited for school.
 

My Valentines (minus Saiders)


2 comments:

Tara said...

Can't get enough of that little face. I'm loving your recent posts. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Karla and Edmond Long said...

I LOVE your blog!! It's so fun to read about all of the details!!! Thanks for sharing!